SunTrust Park Rules
Kindly be well behaved and follow the rules set by DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE management.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes and any kind of smokeless non-tobacco products. Kindly reach out to the stadium’s staffs for directions to the designated smoking area if you need to.
- No disorderly conduct, noise disturbances, etc., tailgating or picnicking in any of SunTrust Park parking lots before, during, or after an event.
- No public address paging
- Glass bottles and cans
- Weapons or any length of poles
- False I.D.
- Camera lenses exceeding 5 inches; camera tri, dual or single leg pods by non-media personnel
- Folding chairs, tables, stools or devices used as such
- Sticks, clubs (including signs attached to sticks) or full-size brooms
- Backpacks, purses or bags with dimensions larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Hard-sided coolers and thermoses
- Beach balls or any other inflatables
- Banners, signs, flags, use of laser pointers, firecrackers/fireworks, boom boxes, air horns, whistles, and musical instruments
- Pets, except service animals
- Hard-sided coolers or soft-sided coolers (soft-sided coolers, without the plastic liner, will be permitted at SunTrust Park )
- Unmanned aerial vehicles or drones
- Cannabis or any kind of illegal drugs
- Other items at the discretion of Dodger Stadium Management.
Radios are permitted provided they do not disturb other fans in the venue.
Food is permitted from outside the stadium as long as its containers are not bottles, cans, coolers or thermoses. Unbroken, factory-sealed plastic bottles of non-alcoholic beverages of 1 liter or less are permitted. (No outside food or beverage can be brought into stadium suites).
Alcohol is served from gates open to through the 7th inning; when most fans would go for snacks and drinks. Maximum of 2 alcoholic beverages per person per purchase. Alcohol is not purchasable by persons under the age of 21, according to Atlanta law. A valid I.D must be presented at time of sale. Alcohol sales may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the stadium’s management.
The following documents are the only forms of identification acceptable. All forms of ID must be current (unexpired) and valid:
- Driver’s License – US States and Canada only
- US Military ID w/photo
- State ID w/photo
- Mexican Consular ID card
- U.S. Passport Card
The ATLANTA BRAVES reserve the right to remove any guest who is being unruly or disruptive due to his or her intoxication, as well as deny any individual who appears intoxicated during his or her entry into SunTrust Park. Also, guests are not permitted to leave SunTrust Park with alcoholic beverages. Employees monitoring the exits will request that the guests finish or dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting SunTrust Park.
Tailgating is permitted in LOT 25 and 29. Grilling is permitted in the grassy area only, and you must have something to extinguish the coals.
Due to safety concerns, tents of any kind cannot be set up in any of the Braves parking lots.